Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Do not spray in eyes. To prevent harm to you or your pet, read entire label before each use. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing or medicated animals. Sensitivity may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to aquatic invertebrates. Using it in a manner other than that described by this label could result in harm to aquatic invertebrates. First Aid: Contains an organophosphate that inhibits cholinesterase.
If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Note to Physicians and Veterinarians: This product contains an organophosphate and may cause cholinesterase inhibition. Cholinergic symptoms may include salvation, miosis, incoordination, muscle fasciculation and/or weakness, vomiting and diarrhea. Atropine is antidotal. 2-PAM may be effective as an adjunct to atropine. Call a Poison Control Center for further information.