HALO SleepSack Velboa Plush Dots Wearable Blanket - Cream
This wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. The super soft, plush velboa is as warm as the original microfleece, but with a lighter softer feel. It offers a soft poly interlock lining with satin trim around the arms, neck and zipper. In addition to being soft and comfy, it helps babies sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they cannot kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night.
Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is recommended by safety organizations and is approved as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Baby wearable blanket
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets
- Back embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
- Made of soft polyester
- Care instructions: Machine wash with like colors
- Available in small, medium, and large sizes (in-stock status may vary)
- Small size fits babies 10-18 lbs
- Medium size fits babies 16-24 lbs
- Large size fits babies 22-28 lbs
- Conforms to the Standard for Flammability of Clothing Textiles under the Flammable Fabrics Act
- Made in China