HALO SleepSack Elephant Embroidery Cotton Swaddle - Blue
This baby swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him or her sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent startle reflex. This 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby's comfort. It also helps ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling.
Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the prime choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Note: Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Newborn swaddle
- Unzips from the bottom
- Keeps baby swaddled for easy diaper changes
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- Generous sack design
- Room for kicking
- Cannot be kicked off
- Keeps baby warm all night
- Back embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
- Note: Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Available in newborn and small sizes (in-stock status may vary)
- Made of cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash with like colors
- Newborn fits babies 6-12 lbs
- Small fits babies 13-18 lbs
- Conforms to the Standard for Flammability of Clothing Textiles under the Flammable Fabrics Act
- Made in China