H and R Block At Home Basic 2011 Tax Software - Federal/State/eFile - Win/Mac
H&R Block At Home Basic includes everything you need to easily complete your federal and state taxes - with tax expertise you trust. Ideal for simple tax situations and easy for first-time users, H&R Block At Home Basic guides you through your return with a step-by-step Q&A in an easy-to-use interface. This program automatically double checks for errors and includes features available only from H&R Block, such as built-in expertise and audit support, expert advice from our community of tax specialists, an H&R Block agent to represent you in the event of an audit, and, best of all, the H & R Maximum Refund Guarantee.
- 2011 Tax software
- For PC and Mac
- Federal and state
- Customized interview process
- Imports last year's tax data from H&R Block, At Home and TurboTax software
- Accuracy Review checks returns to make sure they're accurate and complete.
- Free expert advice from our community of tax specialists.
- Maximum refund guarantee
- Accurate calculations guarantee
- Free audit support with guidance
- 1 State program download included ($36.95 value)
- Click here for a chart comparing H&R At Home tax products (PDF)
Minimum system requirements: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or greater; PC browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater; Mac browser: Safari 4 or greater; 170MB of hard drive space; 2x CD-ROM drive; 1024x768 SVGA color monitor; ink jet or laser printer; speakers and sound card; Internet connection required for updates, state downloads, e-file