Griffin Survivor Case for iPod touch 4th Generation
Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case for your iPod touch no matter where you're headed? It's a little bit of both. Simply put, the Griffin Survivor Case delivers.
Tested and certified to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F and UK Department of Defense Standard 00-35, this case is designed from the inside out to protect against extreme conditions: dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors.
The Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your multi-touch display from the outside environment, and hinged plugs seal the dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold switch, and volume controls. It's serious protection.
- 4th Generation iPod touch case
- Protects against blown rain, blown dust and grit, vibration, shock, temperature, and humidity
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain, up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops, drop on flat concrete surface from 6'
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust, up to 18m/sec for 1 hour
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration, 18 hours at 20 to 2000Hz
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone
- Built-in screen protector seals your multi-touch display from the outside environment
- Plugs seal the dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold switch, and volume controls
- Includes multi-position clip
- Available in black/blue and black (in-stock status may vary)
- Custom fit
- Note - Device not included.