Griffin Auxiliary Audio Cable
Griffin's Auxiliary Audio Cable is an essential cable for anyone with an iPod or any music player that has a 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo-mini headphone jack. A handy high-quality stereo cable to connect your iPod or other music player to car stereos, boomboxes, and home entertainment systems - anything that includes a 1/8 (3.5mm) stereo-mini port for auxiliary audio input.
- 6' Auxiliary audio cable
- Connects your iPod or any MP3 player to your AUX jack for the best possible sound
- Compatible with any music player with a 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo-mini headphone jack
- Plays your iPod on your car stereo through your systems auxiliary audio in jack
- Connects your iPod through your home entertainment centers auxiliary audio in (1/8) jack
- Connects to your sound system's audio in (1/8") jack via your computer's headphone or audio out jack