Griffin 4040RDTRPB RoadTrip
RoadTrip is the do-it-all charge and play solution for your iPod and iPod Nano. Fully redesigned from the ground up to be easier to use than ever, RoadTrip unlocks all the entertainment options your iPod can deliver, wherever the road takes you. RoadTrip incorporates SmartScan technology to find, memorize and select the three best frequencies for use in broadcasting your iPod on your car's FM stereo system.
- Play music from your iPod on your car's stereo system as it charges.
- Easy one-button set-up - SmartScan searches the radio dial for the 3 clearest broadcast frequencies, automatically programs them to pre-set buttons, then automatically selects the best of the 3 for in-car broadcast.
- Switch quickly between pre-sets.
- New SmartSound Plus technology delivers clear sound under real-world conditions.
- New flexible steel neck and interchangeable iPod model-specific cradles position your iPod perfectly.
- The look of a custom installation in your car without the cost or inconvenience
- Adapters included for: iPod classic 80/160GB, iPod touch, iPod Nano 3rd generation (video), iPod Nano 2nd generation, iPod with video (30/60/80GB) (RoadTrip will send video to an in-car video system with this model only.)
- Antenna: built-in
- Power: provided by the 12V cigarette lighter or power outlet (no batteries required)
- Input voltage range: 12 - 16V DC
- Maximum current: 2 Amp
- Output voltage: 5V DC at 1 Amp
- Fuse Type: 2 Amp blade-type automotive fuse
- Modulation: FM stereo
- Available output RF range: US: 88.1MHz -107.9MHz
- Radio frequency increments, US: 0.2MHz per step
1 Year Warranty