Good Seasons Salad Dressing Mix - Italian - 1 Multi-Pack (4 packets)
1 Multi-pack = 4 - 0.7 oz (19 g) packets :2.8 oz (79.3 g); Mix - Salad Dressing and Recipe - Italian. You make it fresh! All natural. Each makes 8 fl oz. All natural. No preservatives.
- 1 Multi-pack of 4 - 0.7 oz (19 g) packets [2.8 oz (79.3 g)]
- Ingredients: Sugar, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Garlic (Dried), Onions (Dried), Spice, Red Bell Peppers (Dried), Carrots (Dried), Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin (from Corn), Parsley (Dried), Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Citric Acid.
- To prepare fresh dressing using the Good Seasons Cruet (or container with tight fitting lid): 1. Pour vinegar to -V- line (1/4 c.); pour water to -W- line (3 Tbsp.). 2. Add contents of package; cover. Shake vigorously until well blended. 3. Add oil to -O- line (1/2 c.); cover. Shake again until well blended.
- To prepare with less oil. Complete steps 1 and 2 as directed above. In step 3, substitute 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup oil in place of 1/2 cup oil; shake as directed. Dressing storage tips. To maintain freshness, refrigerate dressing for up to 4 weeks. Ingredients in dressing will separate when refrigerated, especially when prepared with olive oil. To reuse, let dressing stand at room temperature about 1 hour and then shake just before serving.
- Manufacturer: Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.