Gold Medal Enriched Bleached Pre-Sifted All-Purpose Flour - 1 Bag (2 lb)
1 Bag = 32 oz (2 lb) 907 g; Enriched Bleached Pre-Sifted Flour - All-Purpose. Guaranteed premium quality since 1880. Perfect for all your baking needs. Gold Medal confidence. It all began in 1866, when C.C. Washburn began operating his first flour mill, which produced far more barrels of flour than area bakers needed and was nicknamed Washburn's Folly. Fourteen years later, Washburn entered his flour at the first Millers International Exhibition in Cincinnati where it took the Gold Medal grand prize, as well as the name of its esteemed award. Today, Gold Medal flour is America's best-selling flour, making Washburn's Folly a success. We still mill our own flour, just as we did over 125 years ago, blending the best premium hard and soft wheats from the heartland. Which makes for the Gold Medal difference and consistency that home bakers have counted on for generations.
- 1 Bag of 32 oz (2 lb) 907 g
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin (a B Vitamin), Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid (a B Vitamin).
- Storing flour: Store flour in an airtight canister in a cool, dry place. For longer storage, wrap tightly in a plastic storage bag and refrigerate or freeze. Always bring to room temperature before using.
- Measuring flour: Spoon flour in to a measuring cup and level off with knife. No sifting necessary.
- Cups per pound: There are 3-1/3cups of flour per pound.
- Substituting flour: All-purpose flour can be used in recipes calling for self-rising flour. For each cup of flour in the recipe, add 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.