Gold Medal All-Purpose Flour - 1 Bag (5 lb)
1 Bag = 5 lb (2.26 kg); All-Purpose Flour - Enriched Bleached Presifted. Perfect for all your baking needs. Since 1880. Today Gold Medal Flour is America's best selling flour. We still mill our own flour, just as we did over 125 years ago, blending the best premium hard and soft wheat from the heartland. Which makes for the Gold Medal difference and consistency that home bakers have counted on for generations.
- 1 Bag of 5 lb (2.26 kg)
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin (a B Vitamin), Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid (a B Vitamin).
- Storing flour: Store flour in an airtight canister in a cool, dry place. For longer storage, wrap tightly in a plastic storage bag and refrigerated or freeze. Always bring to room temperature before using.
- Measuring flour: Spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off with a knife. No sifting necessary.
- Cups per pound: There are 3 1/3 cups of flour per pound.
- Substituting flour: All-purpose flour can be used in recipes calling for self rising flour. For each cup of flour in the recipe, add 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Manufacturer: General Mills Sales, Inc.