Eye irritant. If product gets in eyes, rinse with water for 20 minutes. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, call physician or Poison Control Center immediately. Contains fragrance oils. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Important: Risk of electrical shock. This product is not a toy and is for adult use only. Use properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlet only. Do not use with extension cords. Do not place fragrance oil refill on painted, finished or plastic surfaces. Do not insert anything above it. Do not use in small, confined pet areas without adequate ventilation. Use only Glade PlugIns Scented Oil brand refills in PlugIns Scented Oil warmer units. Do not obstruct airflow. Keep away from furniture, fabrics, bedding and other materials that might present a fire hazard.