Ginsu Chikara Santoku Knife
Like Japanese food? Or maybe Japanese craftsmanship? This Ginsu Chikara Santoku Knife
gives you a Japanese-style cook's knife, perfect for slicing and dicing you favorite foods to create a meal everyone loves. The stainless steel blade is rust-resistant and features indentations that minimize friction and prevent food from sticking. The full tang handle is heat- and water-resistant, easy to hold, and fits smoothly into your hand, worthy of the most artistic chef in the kitchen. The high-carbon, stain-resistant, 7" stainless steel blade gives you a long-lasting sharp edge.
- Designed for mincing, slicing, and dicing
- Indentations that minimize friction and sticking
- Forged Japanese stainless steel blade is rust resistant.
- Strong blades hold a sharp edge.
- Traditional Japanese handle fits smoothly in your hand.
- Full tang blade extends through the entire handle.
Lifetime Limited Warranty