Ginsu Chikara Santoku Knife with Bamboo Cutting Board
Chikara knives are specialized for their dexterity in chopping, slicing, and dicing a wide array of foods - and this 7" Santoku knife is no different. The blade is forged from Japanese steel, which is known for its stain and rust resistance, strength, and its ability to hold an incredibly sharp edge. The traditional Japanese-style handle is made of heat- and water-resistant resin. The set also comes with a uniquely designed bamboo cutting board that saves valuable counter space with its compact design. A built-in magnetic slot holds the Santoku knife securely in place.
- Uniquely designed bamboo cutting board with built-in magnetic slot that holds knife.
- Compact design saves valuable space.
- Forged from Japanese steel - stain and rust resistant
- Strong blades hold a sharp edge.
- Handles made of heat- and water-resistant resin.
Lifetime Limited Warranty