Gerber Good Start Gentle Infant Formula - Powder - 1 Can (12 oz)
1 Can = 12 oz (340 g); Infant Formula Milk Based with Iron Powder. For babies 0-12 months. Gentle milk based infant formula with iron. Add water. Specially made with nutrients found in breast milk. Start your child on a course to healthy nutrition (Gerber recommends breast milk as the best start for babies). Gentle Plus: The Plus is the extra step we take to break down proteins for baby; Only Good Start formula begins with 100% whey proteins broken down to be easy to digest; They are called comfort proteins designed to help avoid spit-up, fussiness, and gas due to whole protein intolerance. Why you will love Gentle Plus: Nutriprotect - a blend of antioxidant vitamins C and E zinc and vitamin A for natural immune system support. Prebiotic fiber similar to that found in breast milk for digestive health. Easy to digest comfort proteins. DHA and ARA for brain and eye development. Supports healthy growth and development. Prebiotic to support digestive health. Nutrition for natural immune system support.
- 1 Can of 12 oz (340 g)
- Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate (from Cow’s Milk, Enzymatically Hydrolyzed, Reduced in Minerals), Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High -Oleic Safflower or High-Oleic Sunflower), Corn Maltodextrin, Lactose, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (a Prebiotic Fiber Sourced from Milk), and Less than 2% of: Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenate, M. Alpina Oil (a Source of Arachidonic Acid [ARA]), C. Cohnii Oil (a Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA]), Sodium Ascorbate, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, L-Carnitine, Soy Lecithin.
- Directions: Your baby’s health depends on following these instructions. Ask your baby’s doctor about infant formula feeding (Good Start Gentle Plus is a routine formula brand. If you suspect your baby is allergic to milk, use only under a doctor’s supervision, (when switching formula a gradual transition is best) including how much to feed and the need to sterilize (boil) water and preparation utensils before mixing formula. Wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula.
- Step 1: Pour desired amount of water into bottle. See chart. Step 2: Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.9 g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water. (Only use enclosed scoop. Separate it from frame). Step 3: Cap bottle; shake well. Feed baby immediately or refrigerate and use bottle within 24 hours. Once feeding begins use within 1 hour or discard. Makes approximately 85 fl oz (2.6 qt) of formula.
- To make 2 fl oz bottle: 2 fl oz water 1 unpacked level scoop powder; to make 4 fl oz bottle: 4 fl oz water 2 unpacked level scoops powder; to make 6 fl oz bottle: 6 fl oz water 3 unpacked level scoops powder; to make 8 fl oz bottle: 8 fl oz water 4 unpacked level scoops powder.
- Storage: Cover open can, refrigerate, and use within 48 hours. Store unopened cans at room temperature. Avoid extreme storage temperatures.
- Manufacturer: Nestle Infant Nutrition
Do not use microwave to warm formula. Serious burns may result.