Gerber Cereal for Baby - Mixed Grain - 1 Box (16 oz)
1 Box = 16 oz (1 lb) 454 g; Cereal for Baby - Mixed grain. With VitaBlocks nutrient blend for baby’s growth and development. VitaBlocks is Gerber’s blend of nutrients specifically formulated for our cereals. It provides an excellent source of iron, zinc, and 6 B vitamins for infants and aids in your baby’s healthy growth and development. All Gerber cereals are made from natural grains.
- 1 Box of 16 oz (1 lb) 454 g
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Oat Flour, Tri- and Dicalcium Phosphate, Soy Oil-Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (to Preserve Freshness), Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Sulfate, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide (a B Vitamin), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid (a B Vitamin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
- Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Easy to mix directions: Place desired amount of cereal in bowl. Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula, Gerber juice or water) to desired consistency. Or mix with whole milk for children over 1 year of age. Serve as is or warm. Discard any unfed cereal.
- Baby’s first cereal feeding: Mix 1 tablespoon cereal with 4-5 tablespoons warm breast milk, formula or water.
- Microwave guidelines for heating: Mix 1/4 cup cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid. Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds (if mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds. Stir to even out temperature. Test temperature before feeding.
- Manufacturer: Gerber Products Company