Geosafari Mini Ant Factory
It's easy for kids to set up and maintain their own ant habitats. The GeoSafari Mini Ant Factory provides great lessons in responsibility, basic ecology, and much more. Each habitat includes a 24-page guide book with ant care and colony observation hints, as well as a water dropper, unique Sugar cement sand, a canal starting tool, and a certificate to obtain ants by mail. For ages 5 years and up.
- Mini ant factory
- Step-by-step instruction booklet gives tips on what to look for, how to use the excavation tool (included), and experiments to identify the specimens
- Budding scientists learn how to record specimens in the log book and test for various classifications
- Comes with specimen identification chart and display tray
- For ages 5 years and up
- Care instructions: Wipe with damp cloth.
- Measures 2.3"W x 2.3"H x 8.2"D
- Weighs 1.4 lbs
- Made in China