Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX - Uncle Richies Sour Apple - 1.41 lbs
What kind of athlete are you? That's the question you have to ask yourself when deciding which pre-workout product to use. What is it you want out of that pre-workout product? Do you want to become stronger and throw more weight around in the gym? Do you want to look in the mirror and see the massive lean and vascular physique you've always wanted? Do you want to step into the ring with the competition and destroy them? What kind of an athlete would you be if maximizing your genetic potential were not your goal?
We have a feeling you know what we're talking about. This is why you have put your trust in a product name with over a half a decade of accolades and research. One that provides a true athlete like you with the latest and most advanced array of ingredients ever seen in a pre-workout powerhouse.
The original SuperPump250 was arguably the best loved pre-workout product ever designed. However, research advances. This is why Rich Gaspari's commitment to making the absolute best products is unwavering and why the best got even better with the creation of SuperPump MAX.
Gaspari Nutrition doesn't rely on cheap, stimulant-laden formulas cleverly crafted to claim they contain high concentrations of beneficial ingredients in order to win your support. Those do nothing more than get you buzzed like a junkie and that's about it. We rely on the ingredients backed by published studies and actually use them in the doses validated by those studies. In this regard, Gaspari's commitment is unmatched in terms of giving you the results you expect when spending your hard earned cash on a pre-workout product.
So the question stands: "What type of an athlete are you?" Do you want a quality pre-workout product that will help you become bigger, stronger, and an absolute force to be reckoned with? Or will you sell yourself short in this most important time in your life with products that give you nothing more than a quick buzz, a hard crash, and potentially cause counterproductive results? How do you think a true athlete would answer that question? Real athletes train with MAX. Do you?
(These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease).
- Pre-workout supplement
- 1.41oz (40 servings)
- Flavor: Uncle Richie's sour apple
- MyoVol ElectroHYDRATION Complex: Taurine, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Sodium Glycerophosphate, Di-Magnesium Malate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine (Sustamine)
- Nitric OxiENDURANCE Complex: L-Citrulline (2g), L-Carnitine L-Tartate (Carnipure), L-Ornithine L-Aspartate, Beet Extract (Beta vulgaris) (root)
- Branch Chain mTOR Stimulation Blend: L-Leucine (2g), L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
- PhosphoDRIVE Signaling Complex: Creatine Monohydrate (1.3g), Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine Magna Power)
- CogniDRIVE Acceleration Matrix: L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, Glucuronolactone, Adenosine 5'-triphosphate disodium (Peak ATP)
- Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Blue No.1.
- Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 scoops with 8-24 oz of cold water or juice (8 oz per scoop) 30-40 minutes prior to training. For first-time users, take 1 scoop for your first 2 or 3 workouts to allow your body to properly assimilate to SuperPump MAX's high dosage of nutrients. SuperPump MAX should be used on training days only.
- Warning: Read entire warning sections on product label before deciding to take SuperPump MAX. Contains caffeine: Individuals sensitive to caffeine or other stimulants should start by using 1 scoop per day before training to help assess their tolerance for the first 2-3 days. Do not exceed more than 3 scoops at any given time under any circumstances.