Garmin VHF 300i Marine Radio
The Garmin VHF 300 AIS marine receiver combines radio communication and 1 or 25W of transmit power with multi-station support to give you the flexibility and convenience you need to safely navigate and communicate on the open waters. This unit comes standard with a 2-way hailer system and also is NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 compliant to offer greater onboard functionality. In addition, the VHF 300 AIS takes advantage of Automatic Identification System technology to help you identify and avoid other large vessels at sea.
You will love the ability to replay the last 90 seconds of any incoming voice transmission at the touch of a button and record your own 15-second deliverable to any Digital Selective Calling radio! Providing full NOAA weather alerts and Class D Digital Selective Calling capability via NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 connectivity, this unit allows you to transmit a distress call at the push of button. Helping them always be safe on the water, the Garmin VHF 300 AIS Marine Radio will provide you with a sense of security and confidence when exploring the open sea!
- Marine radio
- Space-saving black box configuration helps save important real estate on the helm.
- Up to 25W transmit power (user-selectable transmit power: 1W or 25W)
- Allows user to operate every feature using the included GHS 10 or GHS 10i full-function wired microphone
- Supports up to 3 GHS 10/10i microphones
- Includes a 4" active speaker for on-boat intercom capabilities
- Full Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capabilities with a built-in dedicated DSC receiver
- NMEA 2000 & NMEA 0183 interface capabilities
- Connects with NMEA 2000 capable Garmin chart plotters & autopilots for integrated position tracking & other safety features
- Position tracking - locates & keep tabs on up to 3 other vessels
- Automatic & manual fog horn signals
- Hailer/fog horn output: 30W
- 2-Way hailer functionality
- Voicemail feature allows users to record a 15-sec message & send it to another DSC-capable VHF radio
- Replays up to 90 sec of the last incoming voice transmission
- LOCAL receiver mode improves receiver performance in busy port environments
- GHS 10/10i has dedicated button for easy, one-touch access to channel 16
- Receives NOAA weather alert
- Auto power on
- In the box: VHF 300, GHS 10, Active speaker, power cable, deck cable (10m), mic hanger, mounting hardware, and documentation.
- Made in Taiwan
1 Year Warranty