Garmin VHF 300i AIS Marine Radio
The Garmin VHF 300 AIS marine receiver combines radio communication and 1 or 25W of transmit power with multi-station support to give you the flexibility and convenience you need to safely navigate and communicate on the open waters. Coming standard with a 2-way hailer system, this unit also is NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 compliant to offer greater onboard functionality. In addition, the VHF 300 AIS takes advantage of Automatic Identification System technology to help you identify and avoid other large vessels at sea.
With detailed data on the surroundings, regardless of visibility, you will love having ship identification information, position, course, and speed for vessels equipped with AIS within range. The VHF 300 AIS also receives both Class A and Class B signals at the same time to ensure no critical information is lost. The Garmin VHF 300 AIS provides full NOAA weather alerts and Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capability via NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 connectivity. Should trouble arise, DSC provides distress calls with the push of a button. And if the boat already is interfaced with a compatible GPS chart plotter, you will receive mayday signaling and a digital broadcast of the boat's position. The VHF 300 AIS also features Position Tracking, which allows a mariner to locate and keep tabs on up to 3 other boats in the area.
- Marine radio
- Space-saving black box configuration helps save important real estate on the helm.
- Up to 25W transmit power - user-selectable transmit power: 1W or 25W
- Allows user to operate every feature using the included GHS 10 or GHS 10i full-function wired microphone
- Supports up to 3 GHS 10/10i microphones
- Includes a 4" active speaker for on-boat intercom capabilities
- Full Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capabilities with a built-in dedicated DSC receiver
- NMEA 2000 & NMEA 0183 interface capabilities
- Connects with NMEA 2000 capable Garmin chart plotters & autopilots for integrated position tracking & other safety features
- Position tracking - locates & keep tabs on up to 3 other vessels
- Automatic & manual fog horn signals
- Hailer/fog horn output: 30W
- 2-Way hailer functionality
- Voicemail feature allows users to record a 15-sec message & send it to another DSC-capable VHF radio
- Replays up to 90 sec of the last incoming voice transmission
- LOCAL receiver mode improves receiver performance in busy port environments
- GHS 10/10i has dedicated button for easy, one-touch access to channels 16
- Receives NOAA weather alert
- Auto power on
- Includes integrated AIS receiver for identifying & locating larger vessels
- Features ATIS support & private channel customization
- In the box: VHF 300 AIS, GHS 10, Active speaker, power cable, deck cable (10m/32.81'), mic hanger, mounting hardware, documentation.
- Made in Taiwan
1 Year Warranty