Garmin VHF 300 Marine Radio
The Garmin VHF 300 Marine Radio
combines radio communication and 1W or 25W of transmit power with multi-station support to give you the flexibility and convenience you need to safely navigate and communicate on the open waters. The VHF 300 comes standard with a 2-way hailer system and is also NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 compliant to offer greater onboard functionality.
- Marine radio
- Space-saving black box configuration
- Saves important real estate on the helm
- User-selectable transmit power: 1W or 25W
- Operate every feature with the included full-function wired microphone.
- Supports up to 3 GHS 10/10i microphones (additional microphones sold separately)
- Includes 4" active speaker
- On-boat intercom capabilities
- Full class-D digital selective calling (DSC) capabilities
- Built-in dedicated DSC receiver
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 interface capabilities
- Connects with NMEA 2000 capable Garmin chartplotters and autopilots (sold separately)
- Integrated position tracking and other safety features
- Locates and keep tabs on up to 3 other vessels
- Automatic and manual fog horn signals
- Hailer/fog horn output: 30W
- 2-Way hailer functionality
- Voicemail feature
- Record a 15-second message and send it to another DSC-capable VHF radio.
- Replays up to 90 seconds of the last incoming voice transmission
- LOCAL receiver mode improves receiver performance in busy port environments.
- GHS 10/10i has dedicated button.
- Easy, 1-touch access to channels 16/9
- Receives NOAA weather alert
- Auto power on
1 Year Warranty