Get in touch with your wild side with Oregon 400t. This next-generation handheld features a rugged, touchscreen along with preloaded topographic maps, 3D map view, a high-sensitivity receiver, barometric altimeter, electronic compass, microSD card slot, picture viewer and more. Oregon 400t leads the way with a tough, 3", sunlight-readable, color touchscreen display. It has an easy-to-use interface and is built to withstand the elements.
Bumps, dust, dirt, humidity, and water are no match for this rugged navigator. Oregon's preloaded US topographic maps, 3D map view, and built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief give you all the tools for serious climbing or hiking. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes, and points of interest.
With Oregon 400t, you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes, and geocaches wirelessly with other Oregon and Colorado users. Oregon 400t supports Geocaching.com GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. Show off photos of your excursions with Oregon's picture viewer. Slim and lightweight, Oregon is the perfect companion for all your outdoor pursuits. With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, Oregon 400t locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
Oregon 400t has a built-in electronic compass that provides bearing information even while you're standing still, and its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude. You can even use the altimeter to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions. Plug in optional preloaded microSD cards for all your outdoor activities on land or water. Just insert a MapSource card with detailed street maps, and Oregon provides turn-by-turn directions to your destination. And with BlueChart g2 Vision, you'll get everything you need for a great day on the water. The card slot is located inside the waterproof battery compartment, so you don't have to worry about getting it wet.
- Portable GPS system
- High sensitivity GPS receiver
- Features a 2.6"H x 1.5"W color TFT display with 240 x 400 pixel resolution
- Rugged touchscreen technology
- Features built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Wireless sharing of user tracks, waypoints, routes and geocaches between units
- 5 User profiles: automotive, marine, recreation, fitness or geocache
- Supports www.geocaching.com GPX files
- Supports display of detailed geocache information
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards
- Includes alarm clock, electric compass and barometric altimeter
- microSD Card slot
- JPG image viewer can display pictures from microSD card
- Compatible with HR monitor and GSC10 (sold separately)
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Weight: 6.8oz
- Product Info Sheet (PDF)