Sale Pricing Appears in Cart.
Stay ahead of the curve and connected with nüvi 785T, featuring lane assist and MSN Direct content. The 785T guides you to the proper lane for navigation while delivering real-time local weather, traffic, movie times, stock information, gas prices, news, and local events. It also includes hands-free calling, preloaded maps, and turn-by-turn directions that call out street names. Like the rest of the nüvi 705-series, this advanced navigator comes with premium features including 3D building view, photo navigation, faster screen redraws, route planning, emergency and car locators, and much more.
- Bright 4.3" diagonal touch screen color display
- 480x272 Pixels, WQVGA TFT display with white backlight
- Preloaded with City Navigator North America NT map
- Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free calling
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for improved performance and reception
- Advanced 3D navigation shows 3D buildings on maps as user drives.
- DEM maps show shaded terrain contours at various zoom levels.
- Turn-by-turn directions with voice guidance
- Lane assist guides users to the lane they need to be in.
- Shows realistic images of some junctions
- Traffic receiver sends alerts about traffic delays and road construction.
- Garmin Connect - photos associates users' favorite images with saved locations or download new images.
- HotFix decreases satellite acquisition times by recording ephemeris data, then predicting satellite location for the areas & times recorded for up to 3 days.
- Auto time zone automatically adjusts to user's time zone while navigating.
- SD card slot for optional mapping and data storage
- Built-in Li-Ion battery with up to 5 hours battery life
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- MSN traffic receiver/vehicle power cable - 3-month subscription
- USB cable
- Dashboard disc
- Quick-start manual
- 4.8"W x 3"H x.08"D, .48oz
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)
1 Year Warranty
Garmin has released a free, mandatory GPS software update to correct a software issue that has been discovered to cause the nuvi 8x5 Aand 7x5 devices to repeatedly attempt to update GPS firmware, and then either shut down or no longer acquire GPS satellite signals.
This affects the following Garmin Nuvis: 755T, 765T, 775T, 785T, 850, 855, 860, 865, 880, and 885.
Garmin Nuvi 7x5 and 8x5 series products should download a firmware update immediately that will correct the software issue. This firmware update may be downloaded using Garmin's WebUpdater program, http://www8.garmin.com/products/webupdater/howtoinstall.jsp
We know our customers rely upon their Garmin GPS device(s), especially during the summer travel season, and we regret any inconvenience this situation may have caused. We are committed to developing products that are known for their quality and reliability and will continue to work diligently to earn the trust of our customers.