Sale Pricing Appears in Cart.
Take the right way on the highway with nüvi 765T. Featuring lane assist, it guides you to the proper lane for navigation. The 765T adds hands-free calling to the nüvi 755T. Like the rest of the nüvi 705 series, this advanced navigator comes with premium features including 3D building view, photo navigation, faster screen redraws, route planning, emergency and car locators, and much more.
- Bright 4.3" diagonal touch screen color display
- 480x272 Pixels, WQVGA TFT display with white backlight
- Preloaded with City Navigator North America NT
- Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free calling
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for improved performance and reception
- POI loader program allows user to set up proximity alerts for school zones, safety cameras and custom POIs.
- Advanced 3D navigation shows 3D buildings on maps as user drives.
- DEM maps show shaded terrain contours at various zoom levels.
- Turn-by-turn directions with voice guidance
- Lane assist guides users to the lane they need to be in while navigating.
- Shows realistic images of some junctions
- Traffic receiver sends alerts about traffic delays and road construction.
- Garmin Connect Photos associates favorite images with saved locations or download new images.
- Configurable vehicle icons - allows users to select fun, customized icons and download additional icons.
- HotFix decreases satellite acquisition times by recording ephemeris data.
- Auto time zone automatically adjusts to user's time zone while navigating.
- Trip computer records mileage, maximum speed, total time, and more.
- Picture viewer
- World clock
- Currency and measurement converters
- Garmin Lock anti-theft feature
- SD card slot for optional mapping and data storage
- PC connectivity using USB mass storage
- Built-in Li-Ion battery with up to 5 hours battery life
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- FM traffic receiver/vehicle power cable
- USB cable
- Dashboard disc
- Quick-start manual
- 3"H x 4.8"W x .08"D, 6.48oz
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)
1 Year Warranty
Garmin has released a free, mandatory GPS software update to correct a software issue that has been discovered to cause the nuvi 8x5 Aand 7x5 devices to repeatedly attempt to update GPS firmware, and then either shut down or no longer acquire GPS satellite signals.
This affects the following Garmin Nuvis: 755T, 765T, 775T, 785T, 850, 855, 860, 865, 880, and 885.
Garmin Nuvi 7x5 and 8x5 series products should download a firmware update immediately that will correct the software issue. This firmware update may be downloaded using Garmin's WebUpdater program, http://www8.garmin.com/products/webupdater/howtoinstall.jsp
We know our customers rely upon their Garmin GPS device(s), especially during the summer travel season, and we regret any inconvenience this situation may have caused. We are committed to developing products that are known for their quality and reliability and will continue to work diligently to earn the trust of our customers.