Garmin GTU 10 Tracking Device
Garmin continues its tradition of innovating with the announcement of the GTU 10, a cutting edge tracking unit that combines a web-based tracking service and GPS technology so that you can keep watch on your loved ones or valuables. GTU 10 allows users to receive location alerts via email or text message so they'll know where GTU 10 is at all times. With GTU 10, it will be able to pinpoint locations on a map when used with a computer browser, compatible smart phone and even Garmin nüvi 1695.
GTU 10 is durable, waterproof, lightweight, easy to set up, has a rechargeable battery and includes a handy carrying case that attaches to pet collars and carabineer clips. Plus, GTU 10 includes a 1 year service plan with purchase (charges apply thereafter) and there are no contracts to sign, early termination, or activation fees. Setting up GTU10 is quick and easy. Simply connect the device to a computer, login to create a my Garmin account where it will explain a few easy-to-follow steps, and then ready to start tracking.
- High-sensitivity GPS
- 1 Year tracking service included
- Small, lightweight & waterproof up to 3.2'
- US National Coverage, GSM wireless connection
- Ability to set up to 10 Geofences online
- Receive text message or e-mail alerts when GTU 10 has entered or exited an area
- Retrieves up to 7 days of location/track information
- Ability to locate devices On-Demand using computer or mobile device
- Easily attaches to backpacks, vehicles & pet collars with included case
- Customizable device settings
- Low battery/ powered off notifications
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Features a 4-week battery life
- In the box: GTU 10, USB cable, attachment case, carabineer clip, adhesive strip, and owner's manual
- Made in Taiwan
1 Year Warranty