Garmin GPSMAP 530 Marine GPS Receiver
The slim-line, freshwater GPSMAP 530 flush-mounts easily in your boat and sports a 5" QVGA display and simple, straightforward buttons and menus. The 530 comes preloaded with detailed maps for US inland lakes, including 5,300 lakes with shoreline, depth contours, navigational aids, and more. Over 300 of these lakes are enhanced with extra Inland Lakes Vision features. For areas outside the US, the 530 has a worldwide basemap with satellite images in place of more traditional maps. The SD card slot makes it easy to add additional maps without connecting to a computer. And with just a few buttons and a simple, intuitive interface, the 530 makes navigating your way through the water easy.
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Protective front cover
- Power/data cable
- Owner's manual
- Advanced Inland Lakes Vision features for 300 of the most popular lakes.
- 3D mariner's eye view or fish eye view provides a 3D perspective above and below waterline.
- High-resolution satellite images
- Auto guidance technology searches through map data to suggest the best passage.
- Please see Additional Info tab for technical specifications.