Garmin GPSMAP 276C GPS Receiver
The GPSMAP 276C is a versatile color chartplotter and automobile navigator, perfect for land or water. This portable navigator features a sunlight-readable 256-color TFT display and a built-in autorouting basemap that can route you on major interstates and highways. On water, the GPSMAP 276C is a dependable color chartplotter with built-in basemap enhanced by Garmin's marine cartography. For extra-precise navigation, the 276C has a Course Deviation Indicator (CDI) - a feature normally found on aircraft, but equally practical for the marine environment. The CDI quickly indicates whether your boat has veered off-course and helps you get back on track quickly. The 276C also supports external NMEA sources for water depth, water temperature, and water speed through 2 serial interfaces.
- Versatile color chartplotter and automobile navigator
- Sunlight readable 256-color TFT display
- Built-in auto routing basemap
- Course Deviation Indicator
- USB cable
- Power/data cable
- Marine mount
- AC charger
- Trip and waypoint manager
- Owner's manual and quick reference guide
- Basemap: Americas Autoroute
- Please see Additional Info tab for technical specifications.