Garmin eTrex Vista HCx GPS Receiver
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, eTrex Vista HCx locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The advantage is clear - whether you're in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on Vista HCx to help you find your way when you need it the most.
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- Provides peak performance in any environment
- Lightweight, compact & waterproof
- Built-in basemap with automatic routing capability
- Features 1.7"H x 1.3"W screen with 256-level color TFT display
- Connects to computer's USB for high-speed map downloads
- microSD card slot for optional Mapsource Mapping Software
- Preprogrammed microSD card
- Topographic maps
- Bluechart Marine Charts
- Detailed inland lake maps
- Turn-by-turn street data based on Premium NAVTEQ Mapping Data
- Automatic track log with 20 saved tracks
- Stores up to 1,000 waypoints & 50 routes
- Provides automatic turn-by-turn directions with optional Auto Navigation Kit
- Audible beeper alarm with configurable tones
- 4-Way cursor for smooth, 1-hand operation
- 25-Hour battery life
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- In the box: eTrex Vista HCx, basemap, MapSource Trip & Waypoint Manager, USB cable, wrist strap, owner's manual, and Quick reference guide.
- Made in Taiwan
1 Year Warranty