Garmin Edge 305
Take your ride to the next level with Edge 305, Garmin's GPS-enabled personal trainer and cycle computer. With a wireless heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor, Edge 305 will help you achieve your personal best. The rugged, lightweight Edge attaches easily to the stem or handlebars of your bike with the included bike mount. Just turn it on, acquire GPS satellites and go. Edge 305 automatically measures your speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, and records this data for your review. For extra-precise climb and descent data, Edge 305 also incorporates a barometric altimeter to pinpoint changes in elevation.
- Heart rate monitor
- Speed cadence sensor
- Bike mount
- Garmin Training Center CD
- AC charger
- USB cable
- Owner's manual and quick reference guide
- Easy to install - no calibration required.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver tracks your position.
- Virtual Partner lets you race a virtual competitor.
- Courses let you race against a previously recorded workout.
- Auto Pause pauses the timer when you slow down or stop and resumes when you speed up again.
- Auto Lap automatically starts a new lap each time you pass a specified location or travel a preset distance.
- Please see Additional Info tab for technical specifications.