Garmin Colorado 400c
Sale Pricing Appears in Cart.
Whether you're sailing the high seas or hiking the backcountry, Colorado 400c is your all-in-one adventure guide. Preloaded with BlueChart® g2 coastal charts, Colorado is made with the saltwater mariner in mind. Packed with features, it includes a high-sensitivity receiver, barometric altimeter, electronic compass, SD card slot, color display, picture viewer and more. Even exchange tracks, waypoints, routes, and geocaches wirelessly between similar units. When the going gets tough, Colorado leads the way.
- Includes: Colorado 400c, preloaded U.S. coastal charts, worldwide base map with imagery, carabineer clip, USB cable, MapSource trip & waypoint manager, owner's manual, quick start guide
- Automatic routing with turn by turn routing on roads
- Geocaching mode
- Wireless sharing between other Colorado devices
- Map detail includes includes shorelines, depth contours, nav aids, harbors, marinas, port plans, and coastal roads for the U.S. and Bahamas.
- Rock 'n Roller™ input wheel for easy one-handed operation
- Supports GPX files for downloading geocaches and detail straight to your unit
- Picture viewer
- Slim, lightweight, and waterproof
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- Built-in electronic compass
- Barometric altimeter
- SD card slot located inside the waterproof battery compartment
- Please see Additional Info tab for technical specifications.
1 Year WarrantyProduct Information Sheet (PDF)