Garmin BirdsEye Satellite Imagery Subscription
Quickly transfer high-resolution satellite imagery to your Garmin handheld device to get a true representation of your surroundings with a subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. Use your BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription with BaseCamp software to quickly transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your Garmin device and seamlessly integrate those images into your handheld's maps whenever you need them.
- Satellite imagery subscription
- Annual subscription allows user to transfer unlimited aerial & satellite images to Garmin device.
- Data for subscription provided by DigitalGlobe (can be managed & loaded onto device using Garmin's BaseCamp app).
- Geo-referenced images result in real-life photos of buildings, roads, trails & other land features.
- 0.5MPP (meter-per-pixel) resolution in many areas
- Zoom levels from 12 miles to 20'
- Allows user to overlay vector maps, such as TOPO US 100K or TOPO US 24K, on handheld
- Compatible with Dakota 10, 20, Colorado 300, 400i, 400c, 400t, Oregon 200, 300, 400t, 400i, 400c, 450, 450t, 550, 550t (sold separately)
- Note - Subscription may only be used with 1 compatible device.
- Made in Taiwan