Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm Instax Mini type film to produce instant credit card-sized prints. The Instax Mini 8 features a Fujinon 60mm lens that is capable of focusing as close as 2' away.
A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions, and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack.
- Instant film camera
- Accepts Fujifilm Instax instant film
- Produces credit card-sized prints
- Fujinon 60mm f/12.7 Lens
- Optical 0.37x real image viewfinder
- Auto exposure with manual switching
- Built-in flash
- Requires 2 AA batteries (included)
- Measures 4.6"W x 4.7"H x 2.7"D
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty