Foundations First Responder Compact Fixed Side Crib Evacuation System Mattress
The Foundations First Responder Compact Fixed Side Crib Evacuation System Mattress
allows caregivers to carry infants to safety in the event of an emergency. This crib features solid steel gussets which bridge casters directly to the frame for unequalled threshold strength. This crib features a lower profile, providing easier accessibility to infant while reducing back strain for the parent or caregiver. Smooth, plastic teething rails protect the child and the crib, while making it easy to clean.
This crib includes a Professional Series 3" ultra-durable mattress as well as industrial-strength, 4" non-marking casters that enable the crib to maneuver the evacuation route safely and successfully. This crib features Clearview end panels for easy viewing of infant. This crib is compact in size and features Easy Grip Handles integrated into the headboards to assist in stable evacuation transport. This crib also includes exclusive evacuation icons which clearly identify this crib for evacuation use visible for all sides for immediate recognition by first responders.
- Crib with evacuation system
- Evacuation crib allows for safe evacuation of infants in case of emergency
- Crib is non-folding
- Compact fixed side crib
- Solid wood construction
- Solid steel SafeSupport crib frame
- Clearview end panels provide optimum visibility
- Comes with mattress, evacuation frame, hardware, and casters
- Meets or exceeds all government safety standards
- Assembly required
- Made of wood and steel
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth.
- Measures 26.25"W x 40"H x 39.35"D
- Height capacity: 35"H
- Weighs 65 lbs
- Made in China
5 Year Warranty