Fiskars PowerGear Large Bypass Pruner
In business, everybody's talking about ROI - return on investment - which means getting the biggest reward for the effort you invest. Fiskars exclusive PowerGear Pruners work on the same principle-multiplying cutting force with astonishingly little effort. Better still, the handle actually rolls to follow your hand's natural clenching motion reducing stress and fatigue. Winner of the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-of-Use Commendation, PowerGear Pruners are ideal for people who do large-scale pruning as well as those who suffer from arthritis, rheumatism, or carpal tunnel syndrome. Or, if you're like us, and just want to maximize your gardening ROI.
No pain, no strain! Hands down, your best choice for unmatched cutting power. Our patented gear design provides maximum leverage near the middle of the cut, when resistance is greatest. The result: you can make bigger cuts with a fraction of the effort required by single-action tools.
- PowerGear mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3x easier than single pivot pruners.
- Sized for average to larger hands
- Rolling handles match natural hand motion to reduce fatigue.
- Adjustable handle opening
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer.
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier.
- Ergonomic handle design fits comfortably in hand.
- FiberComp construction-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability.
- Bypass blade-for clean cuts of green, living growth.
- Cutting capacity - 3/4"