Fiskars PowerGear Hedge Shears
Let's conduct an experiment. Look at your hand, please. Make a fist, simulating the motion you use when you squeeze the handles on a pair of shears. See how your fingers curl into your palm? Our engineers noticed that movement, too and crafted these astonishing shears to complement that hand's natural dynamics. Not only are they far friendlier to your body than traditional models, they also magnify your cutting strength. And wonder of wonders, they cut with speed and precision right down to the tips of the precision-ground blades. Even that's not all.
No pain, no strain! Hands down, your best choice for unmatched cutting power. Our patented gear design provides maximum leverage near the middle of the cut, when resistance is greatest. The result: you can make bigger cuts with a fraction of the effort required by single-action tools. Better still, the handle actually rolls to follow your hand's natural clenching motion reducing stress and fatigue.
- PowerGear mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3x easier than single pivot shears.
- The only hedge shears to be awarded the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation.
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer.
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier.
- Cuts the entire length of the blade
- FiberComp handles-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability.
- Shock absorbing bumper for comfort
- Cutting length - 9"
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.