Fiskars PowerGear Bypass Pruner
Let's conduct an experiment. Look at your hand, please. Make a fist, simulating the motion you use when you squeeze the handles on a pair of pruners. See how your fingers curl into your palm? Our engineers noticed that movement, too and crafted these astonishing pruners to complement the hand's natural dynamics. Not only are they far friendlier to your body than traditional models, they also magnify your cutting strength. Even that's not all.
No pain, no strain! Hands down, your best choice for unmatched cutting power. Our patented gear design provides maximum leverage near the middle of the cut, when resistance is greatest. The result: you can make bigger cuts with a fraction of the effort required by single-action tools. Better still, the handle actually rolls to follow your hand's natural clenching motion reducing stress and fatigue. Winner of the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-of-Use Commendation, PowerGear Pruners are ideal for people who do large-scale pruning as well as those who suffer from arthritis, rheumatism, carpal tunnel syndrome. Or, if you're like us, and just want to prune without strain or pain.
- PowerGear mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3x easier than single pivot pruners.
- Rolling handles match natural hand motion to reduce fatigue.
- Sized for small to average hands
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer.
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier.
- Replaceable blade
- Ergonomic handle design fits comfortably in hand.
- Adjustable blade tension
- FiberComp construction-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability.
- Bypass blade for clean cuts of green, living growth.
- Cutting capacity - 3/4"
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.