Fiskars PowerGear Bypass Lopper - 21 Inch
Winner of the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-of-Use Commendation. This tool is lighter, stronger and more powerful than anything you've ever used. A unique gearing mechanism multiples the cutting force by nearly 3 times over single pivot loppers and the smooth action eliminates the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts. Razor-sharp, precision ground blades. Bypass blade design for cutting living growth 1.5 inch cutting capacity.
These loppers are about half the weight of most competitive loppers, yet they possess nearly triple the cutting power. The super-smooth cutting action, even on large branches, has been described as being no more difficult than slicing through a frozen stick of butter. The unique gearing eliminates the violent end-of-cut collision you get with other loppers, making Fiskars PowerGear Loppers the most comfortable lopper on the market.
- PowerGear mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3x easier than single pivot loppers.
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer.
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier.
- Durable and lightweight aluminum handles.
- Ergonomic handles fit comfortably in your hands.
- Bypass blade-for clean cuts of green, living growth.
- Cutting capacity - 1-1/2"
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.