Fiskars PowerGear Bypass Lopper - 18 Inch
Winner of the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-of-Use Commendation. This tool is lighter, stronger and more powerful than anything you've ever used. A unique gearing mechanism multiples the cutting force by nearly 3 times over single pivot loppers and the smooth action eliminates the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts. Razor-sharp, precision ground blades. Bypass design for cutting living growth. Bypass blade design for cutting living growth 1-1/2" cutting capacity.
These loppers are about half the weight of most competitive loppers, yet they possess nearly triple the cutting power. The super-smooth cutting action, even on large branches, has been described as being no more difficult than slicing through a frozen stick of butter. The unique gearing eliminates the violent end-of-cut collision you get with other loppers, making Fiskars PowerGear Loppers the most comfortable lopper on the market.
- PowerGear mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3x easier than single pivot loppers.
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer.
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier.
- Durable and lightweight aluminum handles.
- Ergonomic handles fit comfortably in your hands.
- Bypass blade-for clean cuts of green, living growth.
- Cutting capacity - 1-1/2"
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.