zzz2011Fiskars PowerGear Anvil Pruner
Life's a lot easier when you learn to "just roll with it." Same thing's true for pruning. Fiskars' exclusive PowerGear Pruners have an amazing handle that rolls to follow your hand's natural clenching motion. Not only do they reduce stress and fatigue, they actually multiply cutting force so you can slice through tough materials with astonishing ease.
No pain, no strain! Hands down, your best choice for unmatched cutting power. Our patented gear design provides maximum leverage near the middle of the cut, when resistance is greatest. The result: you can make bigger cuts with a fraction of the effort required by single-action tools. Better still, the handle actually rolls to follow your hand's natural clenching motion reducing stress and fatigue. Winner of the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-of-Use Commendation, PowerGear Pruners are ideal for people who do large-scale pruning as well as those who suffer from arthritis, rheumatism, or carpal tunnel syndrome. Or, if you're like us, and just want to prune without strain or pain.
- PowerGear mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3x easier than single pivot pruners.
- Rolling handles match natural hand motion to reduce fatigue.
- Sized for small to average hands
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer.
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier.
- Replaceable blade
- Ergonomic handle design fits comfortably in hand.
- Adjustable blade tension
- FiberComp construction-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability.
- Anvil blade-best for cutting dry, dead growth
- Cutting capacity - 3/4"
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.