Fiskars PowerGear Anvil Lopper - 15 Inch
Winner of the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-of-Use Commendation. This unbelievably lightweight anvil lopper is stronger and more powerful than anything you've ever used. A unique gearing mechanism multiples the cutting force by nearly 3 times over single pivot loppers and the smooth action eliminates the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts. Razor-sharp, precision ground blades. Anvil blade design for cutting dry, dead growth. 1-1/4" cutting capacity.
These loppers are about half the weight of most competitive loppers, yet they possess nearly triple the cutting power. The super-smooth cutting action, even on large branches, has been described as being no more difficult than slicing through a frozen stick of butter. The unique gearing eliminates the violent end-of-cut collision you get with other loppers, making Fiskars PowerGear Loppers the most comfortable lopper on the market.
- PowerGear mechanism increases leverage to make cutting easier than single pivot loppers.
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer.
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier.
- Ergonomic handle design fits comfortably in hand.
- FiberComp construction-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability.
- Anvil blade-best for cutting dry, dead growth
- Cutting capacity - 1-1/4"