Fiskars PowerGear 32-Inch Bypass Loppers
This lightweight bypass lopper maximizes cutting power while minimizing effort. It features Fiskar's patented PowerGear gearing mechanism that multiplies your cutting force near the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes cutting 3 times easier than single-pivot loppers, and the smooth-action design eliminates the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts.
A razor-sharp, precision-ground blade powers through wood, and a low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. In addition, lightweight aluminum handles make this lopper easier to grip and carry than heavy single-pivot tools.
- 32" Bypass loppers
- Ideal for cutting green, living growth like tree branches
- Makes cutting up to three times easier than single-pivot tools
- PowerGear mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3x easier than single pivot loppers
- Razor-sharp, precision-ground blade cuts with less resistance than thicker blades
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, nonstick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Durable and lightweight aluminum handles
- Length: 32"
- Cut capacity: 2"
- Weighs 3 lbs