zzz2011Fiskars 15-Inch D-Handle Cushion Grip Pruning Saw
Good blades make all the difference. This bad boy won't gum up or bind when cutting live wood. The curved design helps you get close to the tree collar, for safe, hygienic cuts. With its 15" blade, this well-balanced, comfortable fixed-blade pruning saw is designed for general cutting of small to medium branches, green, or dead timber.
- 15" Woodzig blade
- For cutting small to medium branches, green, or dead timber
- 15" Blade length provides ultimate versatility.
- Woodzig blade patterned after chain saw.
- Cuts on the pull stroke, clears debris on the push stroke.
- Oversized aluminum handle accommodates gloves and allows for 2-hand operation.
- Full hardened blade holds sharp edge longer.
- Nonslip grip for comfort and control
- Compact and tough
- Made in Finland