First Alert GCO1CN Plug-in Combo Gas and Carbon Monoxide Alarm w/Battery Backup
The First Alert GCO1CN combination explosive gas and carbon monoxide detector uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor - the most accurate technology available. It also detects natural gas, methane gas, and propane gas. Installation is as simple as plugging it in to any wall outlet or mounting it above an outlet and plugging in the higher line cord. The easy-to-read large digital display gives you a clear readout of current hazard and levels.
A peak level button alerts you to the highest level of explosive gas or carbon monoxide detected. The alarm includes a battery back-up giving you peace of mind in a power outage. The test/silence button both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit's functionality. The unit monitors and alarms if carbon monoxide or explosive gas levels persist sounding a loud 85dB horn. A low battery signal alerts you to replace the 9V battery (included). UL listed.
- Combo gas and carbon monoxide detector
- Plug-in combination alarm with battery backup
- 3-Way protection against natural, methane, and propane gases as well as carbon monoxide.
- Uses electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor - the most accurate technology available
- Remote-controlled silence/test button
- Low battery warning
- Requires 9V battery (included).
- Measures 7"L x 3.17"W x 8.56"H
5 Year Limited Warranty