Felco F-13 Pruner/Lopper with Extra Long Hand Grips
Normally held as single-handed pruning shears, the extended left handle of these loppers allows them to be used 2-handed when cutting thick branches. The handles have rubber shock-absorber and cushion to protect the wrists, wide opening cutting head, center nut for aligning the cutting, and anvil blades that cut easily and precisely. The blade has a wire-cutting notch and screwed anvil blade with sap groove. Forged aluminum alloy handles. Length: 10-1/2"; 10.9oz. Recommended cutting capacity is 1.2".
- Extra long hand grips
- Normally used as single-handed pruning shears
- Extended left handle - use it 2-handed when cutting thick branches
- Handles have rubber shock-absorber and cushion to protect the wrists.
- Wide opening cutting head
- Center nut aligns the cutting
- Anvil blades cut easily and precisely.
- Blade has a wire-cutting notch, sap groove.
- Forged aluminum alloy handles
- 10-1/2"L; 10.9oz
- Recommended cutting capacity is 1.2"
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.