Felco 2 Classic Hand Pruning Shears
Trim and shape your plants perfectly with the Felco 2 Classic Hand Pruning Shears
. This Felco pruner forms the industry standard for quality and has remained unchanged for over 60 years. The Felco 2 is an exceptional tool that makes easy work of green and woody stems with clean, precise cuts.
Made from high-quality hardened steel, the replaceable cutting blade and anvil blade survive the test of time. The cutting blade is equipped with a wire cutting notch for soft wires and the anvil blade features a deep sap groove to prevent sticking during use. A hardened bolt and nut assure exact adjustment of the blades for maximum efficiency.
Forged aluminum handles are molded with red plastic to form a truly comfortable, nonslip grip. A rubber cushion and shock absorber offer smooth working and soft closing of the pruner. The pruner's non-corroding spring mechanism reduces hand fatigue and is covered with a metal sheath to protect from moisture. This pruner includes an adjustment tool for servicing and maintaining calibration.
- Hand pruning shears
- Lightweight, strong, and sturdy
- Made with special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods.
- Special cushion stops reduce impact at the end of a cut, protecting hand and wrist.
- Micrometric adjustment system guarantees an optimal adjustment of the cutting head
- Delivers a clean and precise cut every time
- Sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting sappy wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
- Wire cutting notch for soft wires
- Replaceable cutting blade and anvil blade
- Hardened bolt and nut assure exact adjustment of the blades for maximum efficiency.
- Forged aluminum handles are molded with red plastic to form a nonslip grip.
- Rubber cushion and shock absorber offer smooth working and soft closing of the pruner.
- Non-corroding spring mechanism reduces hand fatigue and is covered with a metal sheath to protect from moisture.
- Comes with an adjustment tool for servicing and maintaining calibration
- Measures 2"W x 3"H x 9"D
- Weighs 2 lbs
- Made in China
Lifetime Warranty on Handles