Felco 12 Hand Pruning Shears with Rotating Handle
Trim and shape your plants perfectly with the Felco 12 Ergonomic Hand Pruning Shears with Rotating Handle. This pruner is perfect for prolonged pruning work and smaller hands. The rotating handle revolves on its axis, allowing the fingers to move naturally to reduce hand fatigue and blisters.
This exceptional tool requires up to 30% less effort than conventional models and makes easy work of green and woody stems with clean, precise cuts. Made from high-quality hardened steel, the replaceable cutting blade and anvil blade survive the test of time. The cutting blade is equipped with a wire cutting notch for soft wires and the anvil blade features a sap groove to prevent sticking during use.
A hardened bolt and nut assure exact adjustment of the blades for maximum efficiency. Forged aluminum handles are molded with red plastic to form a truly comfortable, nonslip grip. A rubber cushion and shock absorber offer smooth working and soft closing of the pruner.
The pruner's non-corroding spring mechanism reduces hand fatigue and is covered with a metal sheath to protect from moisture. Their smooth action, comfort, and unrivaled durability put Felco pruners in a class of their own. It comes with an adjustment tool for servicing and maintaining calibration.
- Hand pruning shears
- Rotating handle
- Ergonomic and comfortable
- Lightweight, strong, and sturdy
- Made with special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods.
- Inclined cutting head reduces risk of muscular-skeletal injuries.
- Revolving handle spreads muscular effort across all fingers and reduces the overall cutting effort by 30%.
- Reduces the risk of both tendonitis (RSI) and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting sappy wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
- Wire cutting notch for soft wires
- Hardened bolt and nut assure exact adjustment of the blades
- Forged aluminum handles are molded with red plastic
- Nonslip grip
- Non-corroding spring mechanism is covered with a metal sheath.
- Rubber cushion and shock absorber offer smooth working and soft closing of the pruner.
- Comes with an adjustment tool for servicing and maintaining calibration
- Measures 1"W x 3"H x 8"D
- Weighs 2 lbs
- Made in China
Lifetime Warranty on Handles