Eye irritant. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Instruction pertaining to a risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons. Important safety instructions, please save. When using electric products, basic safety precautions should always be followed - read all instructions before using. To reduce risk of injury, keep out of reach of children and pets. Product is not a toy. Intended for adult use only. Do not put fingers into product vent to avoid contact and minimize potential for burns. Risk of electrical shock and fire hazard. Use only in properly functioning 120V electrical outlet. For indoor use only. Do not use with extension cords. Do not immerse in water or use in damp/wet areas. Do not use around open flame. Keep warmers and refills away from furniture, fabrics, bedding and other materials, which might present a fire hazard. Do not use in small, confined pet areas without adequate ventilation. Do not obstruct or block airflow from unit. Use only in areas with at least 12" clearance above the unit to avoid potential discoloration of surrounding surfaces. Do not place fragrance bottles or caps on finished wood surfaces. Do not use sideways or upside down as perfume oils will leak. Discontinue use if unit is dropped or damaged. To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this warmer has a polarized plug (1 blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way. If used in a GFCI outlet, it is recommended to test the outlet when the refill is replaced. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Do not put fingers into product vent. Wash hands after handling. If eye contact occurs, rinse with plenty of water for 20 minutes. If eye irritation persists, consult a physician. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, call a physician or poison control center immediately.