Farberware 3Qt Covered Straining Saucepan with Spouts
Making a pasta dinner has never been easier. The Farberware Covered Straining Saucepan with Spouts has a deep rimmed lid with optional straining holes. To strain, line the holes up with the pan's pour spouts and strain with ease. For covered cooking, rotate the lid to close the holes so that moisture stays inside the pan.
To pour, remove the lid and use the pour spouts that are built into the pan body. Heavy gauge construction distributes heat evenly throughout the pan and reduces hot spots while the glass lid allows you to monitor cooking without losing heat, flavor, or nutrients. The phenolic handle provides the utmost comfort.
- Covered straining saucepan
- Size: 3qts
- DuPont Teflon nonstick interior
- Easy cleanup and quick food release
- Comfortable phenolic handles
- Glass lid
- Oven safe to 350°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Use instructions: To strain, line the holes up with the pan's pour spouts and strain. For covered cooking, rotate the lid to close the holes and moisture will stay inside the pan.
- Made in Thailand