Fantastik Heavy Duty All Purpose Cleaner - Antibacterial - 1 Spray Bottle (32oz)
1 Spray bottle = 32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml; Heavy Duty All Purpose Cleaner - Antibacterial. Kills bacteria in seconds! Wipes out tough grease and grime and leaves a fresh clean scent! No smeary residue! Kills 99.9% of bacteria as it cleans (kills 99.9% of household bacteria in 10 seconds). For the entire house. Effective on countertops, stainless steel, tubs, bikes, garbage cans, exterior surfaces of appliances, sinks, cabinets, glazed ceramic tile, fiberglass, hubcaps, floors, chrome, porcelain surfaces, and showers. Spot test all other surfaces in an inconspicuous area. No bleach or phosphates. Harmless to septic systems.
- 1 Spray bottle of 32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml
- Active Ingredients: N-Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C 18) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides (0.11%), N-Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chlorides (0.11%). Other Ingredients: (99.78%).
- Suggested use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. General household cleaning: Spray product onto soiled surfaces and wipe with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth. No scrubbing or rinsing necessary. To Sanitize And Deodorize Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand 10 seconds. Then wipe. For heavily soiled areas or surfaces, a precleaning is required. To inhibit mold and mildew on hard, non-porous surfaces: Pre-clean first. Spray until thoroughly wet. Allow surface to remain wet for 3 minutes. Then wipe. Reapply at weekly intervals or when new growth appears. Rinse food contact surfaces with tap water. Unplug electrical appliances before using. Storage: Store out of reach of children. Disposal: Do not reuse container. Rinse thoroughly before discarding in trash.
- Manufacturer: S.C. Johnson and Son, Inc.
Warning: Hazards to humans and domestic animals: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.