Family Games Knight Moves
In Knight Moves, combatants must outsmart each other in their attempt to maneuver their sphere to the opposite side of the playing field. But to do so, each rival must first lay down course of wooden blocks from which their sphere can be catapulted. Moving the blocks like knights in the game of chess, the players must use precise positioning for their sphere to capture the win. For ages 8 years and up.
- Competitive strategy game
- Players must maneuver their sphere to the opposite side of the board.
- Wooden blocks catapult individual spheres.
- Emphasizes the importance of strategic thinking
- High quality all wood construction
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- For 2 players
- For ages 8 years and up
- Made in China