Ergonomic Crutches - Set of 2
This set of 2 Ergonomic Crutches helps you maintain proper posture and relieve damaging stress associated with the use of standard crutches.
Each crutch features a large, comfortable underarm cradle that enhances stability and reduces underarm fatigue and soreness. The ergonomic grip is designed for repetitive and vigorous use, allowing proper blood flow and nerve conduction, reducing carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist tendonitis. The grip has a soft, sculptured foam handle for comfortable palm support.
A patented shock absorbing/power assist feature increases patient comfort by reducing stress, fatigue, and soreness. The tip absorbs the impact energy then returns that captured energy positively, helping the patient move forward. This reduces back, shoulder, elbow, arm, and wrist pain.
While traditional crutches are awkward to use in crowded settings, the push pin folding design allows these crutches to be easily stored in the overhead bin on an airplane, under a table or chair at a restaurant, or in the trunk of your car.
- Ergonomic crutches
- Set of 2
- Underarm cradle feature allows for greater position confidence while walking.
- Cradle dimensions: 11??? long, 1.5??? diameter
- Ergonomic grip
- Folding design
- Collapsible push pin to fold for easy storage.
- Patented shock-absorbing/power assist feature
- Increases comfort
- Reduces stress, fatigue, and soreness
- Enhances sense of walking stability
- Made in China
- Some assembly required.
- Junior: for people 4'7" to 5'7" (adjusts from 42??? to 50??? in height)
- Standard: for people 5'7" to 6'7" (adjusts from 49??? to 62??? in height)
- Product weight: 2lbs
- Weight capacity: 400lbs
- Includes 2 crutches and instruction manual
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)